Friday, August 30, 2013

Sweet Treats

I made these cute, little candies today. They were super sweet and very easy to make!



Ingredients:
3 ounces of cream cheese, softened
1/4 teaspoon peppermint or almond extract (I used almond)
3 cups confectioners sugar
food coloring

Preparation: 

1.) Combine cream cheese and extract in a bowl.
2.) Beat in 1 1/2 cups of confectioners sugar.
3.) Knead in remaining sugar until smooth.
4.) Separate the mixture (if you're using more than one color)
and mix in food coloring.
5.) Now shape into 1/2 inch balls (I made mine a little too big.. oh well).
6.) Flatten the pieces with a fork and let stand for about an 
hour to harden.

*Store in a container in the refrigerator. 


If you try this recipe, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog!! Your hair is amazing!! Hope you check out mine:) Im your newest follower!!
    Xo,
    Erin Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey doll! Thank you so much! And thanks for following. I love making new blogger friends :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. my. gosh. I am definitely pinning this! These are super cute, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...